DIVA CUP Menstrual Cup Model 1
What Is It?
The world’s #1 reusable menstrual cup. Ditch the status quo and say hello to comfortable, eco-friendly period protection.
Who Is It For?
Model 1 if you're Aged 19-30
How To Use?
BEFORE YOU USE YOUR DIVACUP: Boil your cup for 5-10 minutes before using the DivaCup. Wash your hands thoroughly prior to insertion.
1. Fold the Cup The team at DivaCup have tested several methods and recommend two different fold options: the U-Fold and the Push Down fold. We recommend you try both fold options to see which one is right for you.
2. U-FOLD Press the sides of the cup between your fingers and fold it in half to create a U.
3. While sitting on the toilet or standing with one leg up on the bathtub, gently separate your labia with your free hand. Holding the folded cup between your thumb and forefi nger, push the curved edge of the folded cup into your vagina horizontally. Breathe, you’ve got this.
4. Your DivaCup may open before it is fully inserted into your vagina. Don’t worry, this is normal. Continue to gently push the cup into your vagina until the stem is even with the vaginal opening. Inserting the DivaCup too high may cause leaks and make removal diffi cult.
5.ROTATE THE CUP Once the DivaCup is in your vagina, grip the base of the cup, not the stem, and turn the cup one complete rotation, 360 degrees, in either direction. This will create a seal.
6.TIP: An alternative insertion method is to insert the cup partway into your vagina, rotate it 360 degrees, then push it horizontally the rest of the way. We recommend that fi rst time users try using the DivaCup during the daytime.
TO PREVENT LEAKING To prevent leaking, once inserted, try sliding your finger along the outside of the cup and your vaginal wall, pressing gently on the sides of the cup. This should open the cup fully, creating the seal and will make rotation easier.
1. Get comfortable, sit on the toilet, or stand with one leg on the bathtub and gently separate your labia with your fingers. With your forefinger and thumb, gently pull on the stem until you can feel the base of the cup. Pinch the base of the cup. This will break the seal. Gently move the cup from side to side and pull down. This action will remove the cup from your vagina.
2. Once removed, keep your cup upright so that your fl ow remains in the cup. Empty the contents and thoroughly wash your DivaCup with warm water and a mild unscented, oil-free soap. For best results, we recommend using the DivaWash®.
Each Diva Cup Menstrual box contains an instruction manual to follow.
5REASONS YOU'LL LOVE THIS PRODUCT:
- 100% medical grade silicone, only the best for your vagina
- No chemicals, plastic or dyes because nobody wants that.
- Wear up to 12 hours.
- Cost effective, use again and again. Replace once per year.
- Eco-Friendly, reduces the of disposable sanitary products.