The Inkey List Hyaluronic Acid
WHAT IS IT?
A hydrating serum
WHO IS IT FOR?
Dry and/or dehydrated skin
HOW DO I USE THIS?
We suggest using Hyaluronic Acid as a first step after cleansing to help draw moisture into the skin and aid other products used in the next steps of your recipe, AM and PM. On cleansed, damp skin, apply a pea-sized amount to face and neck. Follow with all other toners and serums. For more information on layering, watch the video in the layering section below.
5 REASONS YOU'LL LOVE THIS PRODUCT;
- Hyaluronic Acid is a powerful moisture-binding super ingredient capable of holding 1000x its weight in water
- This moisture magnet is naturally found in the skin, helping your cells retain as much moisture as possible
- Super serum hydrates your skin, helping it appear plump and smooth
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines
- Key Ingredient - Matrixyl 3000™ peptide